Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

(2.4 M)EPUB

As I remember : events in my life (1984)

fullscreen
Author: Taylor, Elton LeRoy, 1900-
Subject: Taylor, Elton LeRoy, 1900-; Mormons
Publisher: [Provo : E.L. Taylor]
Possible copyright status: BYU has permission to make this book digitally available.  If you have any questions or concerns please contact BYU's Copyright Office.
Language: English
Digitizing sponsor: Brigham Young University
Book contributor: Harold B. Lee Library
Collection: dixontaylorfamilybrighamyounguniv; brigham_young_university; americana
Notes: This publication includes "My Association with Utah Lake" by Elton LeRoy Taylor at the end.

BYU copy inscribed by the author

cat

add

1 9